Wine Tasting - Southern France & Rioja
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an evening of wine tasting and discover the secrets of award-winning wines from southern France and the famous Spanish region of Rioja
Our wine expert host Simon Hore will share his vast wine growing experience and regale you with stories of the fascinating history from famous wine regions of southern France and the Spanish region of Rioja
Round things off with premium wine tasting, accompanied by specialty cheeses, a range of crostini, and delicious home-made chutney. A delightful outing for wine enthusiasts everywhere.
Focus on the historical connection between southern France and Rioja, Spain
- Welcome drinks
- Cheese platers and crostini on the tables
- Short introduction from Thorman Hunt wine, with an explanation of the company and its wine growers in the region.
- Introduction to wine tasting techniques (with wine of course!).
- Practice by sampling a number of wines,
- Wine testing guessing game to round off the event with prizes awarded to winners!
- Guests continue with chosen dinner meals and informal drinks.
- Entry for one - Wine Tasting£45+£1.13 Service fee£45+£1.13 Service fee0£0